View Single Post
Old 07-28-2007, 11:59 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

My tomatoe plants are getting too heavy for their cages. And the yard work hasn't been done for a month. And the house is a mess.

My neighbors (moved) are coming up this weekend and are picking up some more of their stuff from our house and they are meeting up with the ex's to pick up their kids too. They still don't have a place to live but the kids don't care. The kids are ready to be with their momma and dad. So they are going to hang out in a one bedroom trailor for a bit.

I don't mind being a weigh station. I just don't like the kids' dad. I used to be best friends with the one son's mom, so I don't mind her at all. So that part is ok.

I keep watching the new neighbors move in and I get upset. That is just not their house yet. And we were such good friends with the old neighbors, that their house was just an extention of ours. It feels like an intrusion.

sigh.

LOVE to all. Enjoy yourselves and your families. Forgive ourselves and look at each day as a new opportunity to learn and grow. WE are the only ones who can love ourselves as we deserve to be loved.