View Single Post
Old 09-06-2021, 05:01 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

i had moderna too and read somewhere that it is more effective then pfizer.
does jeff think some of the students are afraid of the virus or having money problems.? we got the tail end of Ida and had massive flooding. i slept though it but i think over 40 people died.
without a doubt all these weather things, shortage of water in some places, flooding in others, rising sea level, melting glaciers rapidly, unusual high temperatures where they never had to have air conditioning and t don't know what else has to do with our destroying the environment. i have been so negative i looked up to see if the planet is going to become inhabitable.
i read that some places will go under water, even parts of nyc besides parts of florida. people are going to have to migrate to different safe places but we will still be around for a long time. when the planes stopped flying for a long time because of the pandemic,it didn't help matters.
very scary
love
bobby

A new study has linked cold snaps such as Texas' freezing blast in February with human-driven warming of the Arctic, which disrupts the weather system that usually traps cold air in the region, causing it to move over parts of North America.

Last edited by mymorgy; 09-06-2021 at 08:08 AM.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (09-06-2021), Dmom3005 (09-06-2021), Lara (09-08-2021)