View Single Post
Old 09-07-2021, 07:10 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

it was the jewish new year last night. i felt so alone. something so painful happened yesterday that i can't write about it.. it just added to my loneliness. i have such a screwed up life. i have just made so many mistakes throughout my life and i continue to do so. a lot has to do with my bipolar and having been scapegoated by my family. they showed no compassion what so ever.
i ordered a pie today and a lot of cottage cheese and low calorie ice cream . i eat so much junk when i am very depressed.. i usually just buy from amazon's fresh which has great prices
i have spent so much money this month-so out of control. i just read how great hibiscus tea is and how it helps stress plus
"It can help boost your immune system and may help to prevent cell damage caused by free radicals in the body. This can reduce your risk of developing many significant health complications such as heart disease, diabetes, and cancer. Hibiscus tea contains other antioxidants, such as anthocyanins."
maybe i will buy some. i found a place that sells the lentil soup for a great price. i will wait til i pay this month's credit card. i don't have the courage right now to see how much the bill is. i bought so many books. i found something good to help with diabetes Jamun Powder (Black Plum).
i will probably buy that.
i feel so beaten down.
i just looked at my credit card balance. it is bad.

Last edited by mymorgy; 09-07-2021 at 07:33 AM.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (09-07-2021), Dmom3005 (09-07-2021), Lara (09-08-2021)