View Single Post
Old 09-11-2021, 01:01 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Welcome, TriciaK!

I wish I could steer you toward some helpful information. If you browse around here at NeuroTalk, you'll find some discussions that might be useful. Your daughter's symptoms might have any number of causes.

Of course you and the doctors have looked into any drugs or dietary changes that might be responsible. If those have been ruled out as causes, you'll probably have to keep as careful an eye as you can on her symptoms--maybe keep a log of them--and report them as accurately as you can to the doctors.

They will need to know not just what symptom but when it came on and how long it lasted and how intense it seemed to be. For example, did the slurring come and go or was it constant?

It's this kind of detailed information that makes it easier for the doctors to get at the source of the problem.

The hospital you mentioned has a good reputation, I think. I hope that they'll find some answers for you soon.

MS diagnosed 1980. Type 2 diabetes, osteoarthritis, osteopenia.
Avonex 2002-2005. Copaxone 6/4/07-5/15/10. Currently: Glatopa (generic Copaxone), 40mg 3 times/week, 12/16/20 - 3/16/24
agate is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote