View Single Post
Old 09-11-2021, 05:01 PM
N/A

8 yr Member
N/A

8 yr Member
Default Grandgirl 25 and breathing issues

She is basically in good health but the breathing, she seems to be stuffed and it's worse when she goes to sleep. She finally went to a new doctor, a Nautopath, and he did muscle testing and other things and has come up with childhood vaccines. When she was born, the parents were pushed to give these little ones a big amount of vaccines. My daughter was so against it all and so was I and still am but the pediatrician pushed them like crazy. So she and her brother who was born a few yrs later got a lot of vaccines. The doc said these are the Main Issue.

Plus processed foods, milk, dairy and others. Said consuming raw unprocessed diary products are the best and I knew this years ago. I have not drank any milk in years..and eat hardly any more cheese of any kind. Lots of other reasons for this too.

I get my calcium from supplements and veggies and non dairy yogurts, coconut milk and or almond milk and do no soy.

This is us and I just share as maybe others here are in the same boat. Foods can do so much harm.