View Single Post
Old 07-28-2007, 12:56 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart

Daniella,

I sure identify with how you wonder if it could be the B12... I always did that, always always.

And I would stop... but then I'd get worse.

For sure the B12 does not cause bad side affects... And while your level may seem high, it's not, not really.

Because you are dealing with several serious health issues, the more B12 in your blood, the more there is a chance that some of it will get into the tissue where it needs to be.

In terms of being dizzy... on Wednesday I had to file in my appeal to get my condo back... and because it seems unlikely that the courts are going to stop denying my rights, it was extremely stressful.

When I came home my right knee buckled several times and I nearly fell, so I went to bed and have stayed there most of the time since.

I think stress can do a lot of damage... quite quickly.

For instance, it is stressful for you to be worrying about whether you're taking too much B12, and whether that might do some bad things...

so the more you worry, the more the stress attacks you.

It could be that your B12 level went down 500 points because of the amount of stress depleting that amount of B12 from your system.

I say this because some years ago I had a court hearing that was extremely stressful, and because I had B12 tests before and after, I was able to see that I lost nearly 300 points on my B12 level as a result of that stress...

So, if it reduces your stress, you can stop taking the B12... I think that will increase your peripheral neuropathy (it always does mine) and then you will feel more certain that it's a good idea to keep taking the B12.

I have to cycle through this periodically.

It just makes me so angry that doctors prescribe so many life threatening drugs and at the same time fail to talk up the benefits of B12 and how it cannot hurt us.

((((((((((((Daniella)))))))))))))