View Single Post
Old 09-14-2021, 08:59 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susie1 View Post
Dear Mark in Idaho - I was a little overwhelmed by your response but a special thank you for your direct and kind words. I was upset after reading it because I just did not want to believe it or accept it.

I was in a brain injury support group today for a meeting and one of the members was a Neuropsychologist. She said in a very direct way that I needed to say goodbye to the old me and welcome the new one and move forward. I know I needed to hear those words again because I will try and push through any problem.

Just by chance I had a doctors appointment and he had some sobering information as well. I have the message although I still don't like it 😀
My brain was overwhelmed and I hope to avoid this again. Im already looking forward to the changes

Thank you!
I cant imagine any of of like this?.....This road is a hard one we need to learn to know what is our Kryptonite!

Its been close to 15 years for me, I miss work, miss my crew, miss my family, I miss it all!......For all that there is nothing I can do!

What I can do, and continue to do is....Take care of myself, know what to keep away from.....The hardest thing for me was" acceptance ".....

When I finally accepted everything that happened, the good and bad the ugly.
Is when I learned to enjoy the little things....Embrace a smile or laugh...
davOD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote