View Single Post
Old 07-28-2007, 01:14 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Can you tell me about your b-12 deficiency as related to movement disorders; have you been diagnosed with a movement disorder AND b-12 deficiency - of one causes the other. I was diagnosed with Essential Tremor two years ago - have all symptoms that "In His Hands" has - the last year (April) doctor's noticed my b-12 was extremely low (I was having balance/cognitive issues) but it was thought my ET was causing those as it's a neurological disorder. I began on supplemental b-12 shots. I take 0.5ml x2 a week for over a year now and got my tissues well saturated now - but it took at least a year. At my low I was at 177 - the most recent (2 weeks ago) shows 1200. I know immediately when my b-12 shots begin to wear off because I start to feel the "sensory" symptoms on my skin/beneath the skin. I've just ordered a book called "Is it B-12?" to learn more about how b-12 deficiency can impact the body. I don't have Pernecius Anemia - my disorder is metobolic as my body no longer seem to absorb the natural b-12 in foods I eat...
Jon1260 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote