View Single Post
Old 09-15-2021, 08:55 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lara View Post
Sending big cyber hug if you will take it. ((((((bobby))))))

It can get very hard to get out of the bath. It's a pity you don't have those rails beside the bath on the wall set up to grip onto when you're getting out. Having therapy can be difficult with bringing up painful memories and then suddenly therapy time is over and you're on your own and the support is gone. I remember feeling that way a very long time ago and it wasn't a good feeling.
p.s. referring to an earlier message, I am an introvert as well. A highly sensitive person who is an introvert. People don't understand us very well sometimes.
take care there hey...
i will definitely take it and send you a huge hug. i asked the building for a bar and they told me it against the rules. i haven't been lucky with physical therapists. i never had back aches and one therapist made me do an exercise a few times. i had to stop. because they gave me back pains that lasted i had back pain aches. she didn't even say she was sorry.. another two gave me exercises for my hands. what a waste. i have given up on them.
my neighbor rick who is in his 80's and is in great shape and i think he was a body builder gave me an exercise that really helps and it is simple. it is lifting each leg bent to your chest 40 times each.
i think being an introvert is very difficult. i think we can't stand superficial relationships. we can have very deep relationships. i think we do also have the strong need to have private time. being bipolar exaggerates everything. now i am angry because the medication they gave me doesn't work well but made fat and gave diabetes. now i regret taking it because at least my body would have been more healthy.
fondly,
bobby
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (09-16-2021), Dmom3005 (09-16-2021), Lara (09-16-2021)