View Single Post
Old 09-16-2021, 06:40 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

amazon wrote and said they cancelled the bench. i was so ambivalent about getting it i am so sure i have enough money to last me well into my eighties. a couple of months ago my therapist and i went over it and said i didn't have to worry and i left out some money.. have bipolar 2, gad, and ptsd from being in an explosion and badly burnt but leaving no scars physically and paranoia. i just can't deal with stress. all those falls and then having trouble walking has been really stressful. before i just walked with a cane.
i think i will get some more towels and make sure my hands are dry when i get out of the tub. the dry hands will help me have a better grip. the strips in the tub will help.
i am also stressed out because of the roaches. the building exterminator said he couldn't spray because of the cats. i use roach motels because his version wasn't as good. the past two nights i left a cup half filled with water and found between 25 or 30 drowned roaches. i don't know where they are coming from. this week marci put a mixture of boric acid around the apartment. hope that works. we do use sprays.
pudge joined me this morning which was great. haven't lost weight but i am hoping. i also ordered a lot of lentil soup besides the chicken noodle. didn't have a stomach ache last night.
half the time i wish i were dead. being alone and old besides these mental
and physical issues are hard to deal with.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (09-16-2021), Dmom3005 (09-16-2021), Lara (09-16-2021)