View Single Post
Old 09-16-2021, 07:07 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

I have to say that I'm glad I'm not giving birth to children in this day and age that's for sure. I would find it all such a terrible dilemma.

I had to have immunisations to travel throughout the world (eg. cholera,thyphoid etc) when I was younger and TB and the Smallpox so I could train to nurse.

I also remember seeing the old iron lung being used for a patient with polio and meeting a young patient who sadly had tetanus. So shocking. I also trained when there was a ward for dozens and dozens of patients with leprosy on the grounds. No vaccine for that but they do use TB vaccine as that's closely related.

I honestly don't know what I would do if I had to give my children the ones they have to have these days just so they can go to school or get jobs in health care. I hate the world and what's going on. I fear for our children and the future.

I did everything I possibly could have done that was healthy and right to have healthy children but it doesn't work like that. Genetics took us on another path. Vaccinations didn't.

It truly is overwhelming for anyone who is a parent though surely.

e.g. Australian Govt. Dept. of Health
Children aged 4 years old or under

chickenpox (varicella), diphtheria, influenza, hepatitis B, Hib, measles,meningococcalAWCY,mumps,pneumococcal, polio,rotavirus,rubella,tetanus,whooping cough (pertussis).

I don't know that your grand daughter's stuffy nose could possibly be caused from her childhood vaccines but it's common for dairy to cause problems. I mean why do we need to drink milk from a cow anyway??? I personally see no need for that at all.

I remember caroline that you had a stuffy nose type situation happening around this time of year last year or maybe the year before? I'm not sure if that ever settled but maybe it's the season e.g. pollen, dust, smoke, things like that?
"Thanks for this!" says:
kiwi33 (09-17-2021)