View Single Post
Old 07-28-2007, 01:29 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Ah!!! I see your mood is BUZZED!!! Guess what happened to me today??

MY BRA FELL OFF IN THE LAUNDROMAT!!! Now you can pick yourself off of the floor after you laugh your butt off!!!

You know a few weeks ago, when I created my "front closing bras"??. I took some bras, cut them apart in the front, reattached some extenders, using plain old needle and thread (SHOULD HAVE USED A SEWING MACHINE). I've been wearing my front closing bras for a few weeks now. No problem.

So Alan comes home from his nighttime security guard thing. We meet up in Dunkin Donuts, for our Saturday Morning breakfast date, we go home, I put a brand new wet dressing on his foot ulcer, he goes to sleep, I go out and do the laundry.

Well!!!! I'm in the laundromat, when I feel something off about the front of my body. I notice I have 4 boobs, instead of the usual 2. I have no idea why this is so. I just got finished putting the clothes in the dryer and all of a sudden it hits me, THE FRONT OF MY BRA OPENED UP. That's why I have 4 boobs. So I am wearing a brassiere that is not fastened in the front, and on the left side of my body is the left cup, then you have my two breasts, then on the right side of my right breast, is the right cup. So I have 4 breasts.
I had no idea what to do, because I can't reach around to the back of my body (I have a frozen shoulder),to unfasten (where on earth would I do this anyway, I'm in the middle of a laundromat). So I'm just holding my hands in front of my upper portion of my body, hoping no one notices I have four breasts.

So I thought about approaching some woman and asking "can you please discreetly unfashion my bra from the back", but everybody there is chinese and they don't speak english, and no amout of sign language is going to translate that. And even though I can speak 5 languages, chinese, unfortunately is not one of them.

So I just sat down and waited. And thought. Then I sneaked into the back of the laundromat, hid behind some machines, pulled down my bra and turned it around and unfastened it. Did it in 2 seconds. And because I'm in a laundromat, no one thought it odd for me to be walking back to my pushcart, carrying a brassiere.

I am now waiting on a shipment of two front closing bras that I purchased from Carold Wright. I hope they come soon.

Can't afford to go out with 4 breasts any more.

lol
Melody

P.S. While I was coming home from the laundromat, I found a 99 cent store that sold the crocs, They upped the price by a dollar. I bought Bright Green, and Hot Pink. I cannot wait for the expression on Alan's face tomorrow, when I wear a green skirt, and green crocs.

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote