Thread: NUCCA scam?
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2021, 03:30 PM

2 yr Member

2 yr Member

Hi John,
I first went to Johanna Hoellers practice in 1990. Like you I was surprised at the adjustment. Previous that the visit with her, I had been seeing someone twice a week for years. I hadn't been getting better, so I decided to try something different with NUCCA. After the first adjustment, she said I would be tired that night. Holy Crap, I was tired that night. I guess my muscles had to adjust to their new positions. That week I went up skiing, and being an expert skier, I was seeing how fast I could now go without falling. It was getting a bit crazy though, no matter what I did, my new found balance kept me upright no matter what.

That year I was also installing cast iron piping for a seven story office building. Some of that was hanging 8" no hub cast iron pipe weighing 166 pounds overhead on ladders. The other plumbers weren't any help, and their backs hurt too much. My body was feeling fine with the new adjustment so I did all the heavy lifting and had them running copper.

So how well does NUCCA work for me? I'm 69 years old, and I carry toilets up and down flights of stairs, and install water heaters. I still have my season pass for skiing and do trips with my kids, nephews and grandkids. There is also lot's of hiking to do in the Northwest. I don't use any pain medication. I get maybe one adjustment a year. Does it seem like magic going to a NUCCA doctor? Well, kind of. I've sent family and friends in, at least twenty over the years and they love how they feel too. One year I had two friends in the same month that had been in auto accidents. After a couple months they asked my where I was going. They both made appointments and when they called me after the adjustment, I could tell by their voice over the phone, that they were sounding more clear. Which I get because one year I was rear ended and had whiplash. Fuzzy feeling until that first adjustment. Clear headed right afterwards.

This Summer I had my grandkids go in. The six year old with the limp? He's like a dancing maniac now. And yes, the limp is gone. I bought him a ski pass this year too. I need to make sure I will have skiing partners in the future.
Terry Love is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote