View Single Post
Old 09-21-2021, 05:00 AM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Hey everyone, hope life is ok!

So just an update. Since July, it has largely been really positive for me. I think I can recall maybe one day of annoying prickling, but the rest have been largely 0-1/10 days.

Now I am not sure if this means it's dormant for now but will come back at some point, or again if this is all part of the regeneration process.

It certainly doesn't negatively or detrimentally affect my life like it used to back in the days and I still do think it will eventually fizzle out.

I'd say if I was to mark recovery at this point, it would be about 90% based on current symptoms etc.

It's 20 months now since this started and my neuro has always maintained nerves are the slowest fibres to recover/regenerate in the body and that 2-3 years would not be unexpected.

In terms of symptoms, the only thing I really get now which is consistent every day is this feeling of tingling/flickering under the skin. It feels like the hairs on my skin should stand on end but they aren't. Sometimes it also feels like there's a fly or something on me (that tickling type feeling), but there isn't. It isn't painful but just more odd and probably related to overactive nerves/signals. Again, could that be part of regeneration and/or healing? I am telling myself it is!

I am still exercising religiously and able to do function normally etc. so hopefully this gives some renewed hope to past and present readers of my story. I will update again by the end of the year, but if anyone does want to have a chat, happy to talk on PM.

FWIW- I am still taking the supplements. Whether it's placebo or not, I am after every marginal gain possible! Also, I haven't noticed any definitive patterns with this ailment but I do think lack of sleep and excessive bad sugar exasperate symptoms for me in particular.
LeedsLad84 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Lara (09-21-2021)