View Single Post
Old 09-27-2021, 11:00 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

Thankyou both. bizi, thanks for asking. They're hoping to find nothing which means the treatments continue to work. Crossing fingers. MRI done now. I have to have sedation and it was a long wait today. Luckily I have my daughter and she stayed with me. I have had them every 3 months for over 2 years. I probably worded my post incorrectly by saying "3 monthly". I meant 1 every 3 months.

Then CT every 3 months as well and PET scan at this time is once per year. I had 5 brain tumours (mets) and had them removed and they are on the lookout for their return. Other mets in axilla, lung, mediastinum (chest bone area lymph nodes) all gone too and never came back so it's CT for them every 3 months for 2 years and then if all good, then it'll be every 6 months.

I do worry a lot about the contrasts but particularly the radiation from the CT a lot. However, it has to be done. In the beginning when they found the brain mets, I had 2. It was organized for me to do the travel to the capital over 1000 miles away and by the time I got there they had multiplied to 5, so that was from 2 to 5 in 2 weeks. I'll have results by midday tmro. I'm optimistic.

Grow some Jasmine in with the other herbs as it's very calming. I use Jasmine oil for stress/anxiety. Didn't work today, so I needed some IV Midazolam LOL. That helped. It's the only time I ever feel a little relaxed.

btw bizi "Feel the fear and do it anyway". That's a book I own.
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dmom3005 (09-28-2021)