View Single Post
Old 09-28-2021, 09:32 AM

2 yr Member

2 yr Member

I apologize folks as I should not of left off with something off topic for this site. Please know that my Doctors, family & friends all have known for months, heartbreak alone sent me to the need of that unspeakable action, all of the TBI effects or strange happenings? Only cemented it over so much time & pain.. dealing with it alone.

I’m here to hopefully learn, as able, what to possibly expect.. what others are going through & be of any help or comfort possible as I know only the pain, fear & unexplainable madness now with no one to help apart from doctors. I’m here to learn, all I can. Not to cause any problems or make any waves. I hope you’ll all allow me to start again. A medical reason found half a year after everything has gotten so bad, just doesn’t help much. Knowing I’m far from alone in what I’m experiencing is of both great help & great sadness. How can this be affecting so many folks and yet, be so unknown to most of society? Anyways..

I’ve been told plainly that it would take “superpowers” to understand simply what a level is for & work a screwdriver at the same time. I’ve got to stay busy so I constantly do projects on my sweet boy & my home. Hearing that put me in disbelief, then I became furious. Anger? Is not part of who I am. I don’t deal with it well. On one of the dozens of notepads everywhere, I was told that on Sunday. Yesterday, Monday? With conviction, I was going to complete the current project. At any cost. I succeeded but it took from Dawn till Dusk for maybe an hours worth of work. Wrapped duct tape on a 2x4 to use as a cane… my left leg stops working on & off throughout the day. It was foolish but, I guess I just need to learn how to cope with what’s happening.

My main doctor is really all I have left for support. He’s become frustrated as I can’t remember anything he tells me to work on. I’ve got an old cassette recorder & think I’ll try to repair it today. That should be a good start. Again, please accept my apologies. Asking for help is hard for everyone. For me, it’s just not something you’re supposed to do. But, I’m here. Ready to learn, listen & only post appropriately.

May I ask, how you all coped best after so many odd & painful things began happening? I’d ask if a hospital held any better chance of help but I’m unable to leave our home.

With gratitude & sincerity,
Jeff
Alafia22 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
agate (09-29-2021), davOD (09-29-2021), Lara (09-28-2021)