View Single Post
Old 09-28-2021, 09:06 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

I'm very pleased and relieved that you came back to post and don't forget if you ever need to talk about suicidal thoughts that the SOS Forum is always there and remember that it's not a weakness to talk about those feelings, it's actually a strength.

There are obviously very different degrees of injury and it sounds as if you have at some time sustained a very serious injury. Feel free if you want to tell us more. It might help to understand your situation.

You mentioned in your first post a lot of different medications and I wondered if you find that they are helping you or are they making you feel depressed/sad?

At the top of the page are the threads called "Stickies". Those ones that Jomar mentioned in her post. There's also one there called

Posts on Hope and Healing

I'm not sure how difficult it is for you to read or post but if you can read some of them you'll find inspiration in there from other members in the years past.

Using the tape recorder is a great idea or even just taking notes. Your doctor becoming frustrated with you is a worry as they're supposed to be helping you move forward.

Note taking or using sticky post notes might help. They can help people in all sorts of ways. There are also those coloured adhesive spots. They can be good tools for the memory.

Well, take care there. I hope you're feeling better than you did the other day/night.
Lara is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
agate (09-29-2021), davOD (09-29-2021)