View Single Post
Old 07-28-2007, 03:32 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Oh you are so funny. That happened to me when I was young. I had a half slip (I never wore full slips way back then), so the elastic must have broke, or whatever the hell happened. I was in the street, walking to the subway, when I felt the slip falling to the ground.

I just stepped over it, went down into the subway and went to work. I was mortified. But not as mortified as when I had 4 breasts. Believe it!!!

lol
Melody
P.S. It's fun to talk to you. Want to hear something funny. My friend who is 63 years old just learned how to use her computer. I was just on the phone with her and teaching her how to put a web address into her browser so she can go to splenda.com. We are both diabetics.
So first she asks me "what's a browser". After going nuts with her, she finally found where to put splenda.com. Only she got some lighting company. I kept saying. "I'm at Splenda.com", where are you?" and she said "I don't know but it keeps taking me to a lighting company". That's when I asked her what she was typing in and she spelled it out for me. SPLENDOR.COM

PULLLLEEEEEZZZE lol

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote