View Single Post
Old 09-29-2021, 06:19 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zypher View Post
I had my both shots of Astrazaneca and I got fever and fatigue both times. I consulted neuropsychiatrist today, they prescribed me esscitalopram oxalate and clonazepam, tofisopam and multivit with methylcobalmin. And also told me to ignore it. Though I had some work out earlier and the feeling feels more active and not a bit easy to

I have seen similar topics on the forum. But none of the user updated with their medical routine.
Just curious, I'm wondering if the doctor said this was related to anxiety or depression or something? That cobweb feeling (or other paresthesia) can be related to physical anxiety symptoms as well as numerous other things nothing to do with anxiety though. I see that your doctor has prescribed 2 forms of benzos at the same time as well as Lexapro. Wondering if you have coexisting or underlying conditions already?

I hope you feel better and the feeling goes away soon. Let us know how you're doing. My daughter takes Lexapro. It took a couple of weeks for her to adjust and to get used to it, so be aware of that possibility.

Last edited by Lara; 09-29-2021 at 06:35 PM.
Lara is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote