View Single Post
Old 09-29-2021, 09:20 PM

2 yr Member

2 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lara View Post
Just curious, I'm wondering if the doctor said this was related to anxiety or depression or something? That cobweb feeling (or other paresthesia) can be related to physical anxiety symptoms as well as numerous other things nothing to do with anxiety though. I see that your doctor has prescribed 2 forms of benzos at the same time as well as Lexapro. Wondering if you have coexisting or underlying conditions already?

I hope you feel better and the feeling goes away soon. Let us know how you're doing. My daughter takes Lexapro. It took a couple of weeks for her to adjust and to get used to it, so be aware of that possibility.
Thanks for your reply. I only visited that doc bc he mentioned he was neurologist online. I don't think I am depressed, though I do get anxious sometimes. But I think I can manage all that on my own. Lately I have been pushing myself to be social as well. And I have checked those meds can be addictive. So I am gonna avoid them for now.

Now coming to my original problem. My left eyesight is good, right one is more effected and feeling is one my left cheek. I did search some posts, and I don't think any of them had any answers.. I will give it another try. It's not exactly cobweb feel. It feels more like some sort of very slight pressure coming beneath the cheek like I can feel the nerve there (but without any pulse).

Can it be muscles, but the skin don't feel any different on touching.
zypher is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote