View Single Post
Old 09-30-2021, 12:30 AM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member
Default Finding my way back

I am slowly regaining some pieces that look more normal. I actually ate too much tonight not thinking how my body wasn’t used to a larger snack. I am having breathing stuff tho. My daughter had Covid in the early months and she got tons of steroids . I am just trying to see a way to another solumedrol shot. This persistent fight for small pieces of healthcare has me so worn down. Now to add to my COVID my apartment building is doing work on the wall outside my unit. This was day 2. The fella above me seemed to need to compete with the noise. He has PTSD pretty bad. There was no warning and given it’s just supposed to repair siding loss from the big Derecho storm I don’t get why it’s not done. I am exhausted and stressed from the 2 days. The new land lord person is a. Huge problem. She could care less whereas the last person was really good. She was half social worker. I admit I am afraid to go back to ER after this last visit. Our Governor has allowed our state to drown in covid. My pulmonary nurse actually got angry at me for calling about new symptoms in chest. I was stunned and hurt. She kept saying they have been trying to call you and you are not answering. I said who is calling? I have not been getting calls. People are so worn. But I need care too. I am hoping my daughter sees I need to go back to Mayo. As a new wrinkle I have some problem an inflammation that is causing a problem in my right breast and side.. Sculptor44
Sculptor44 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Atticus (09-30-2021), Lara (09-30-2021)