View Single Post
Old 10-01-2021, 08:20 PM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

My days have been even shorter than before so I regret I was unable to check in sooner. I have missed being here. I honestly feel my Constant work to keep my Vitamin D levels above 42 or what some call farmer levels is why I have done this well. There is science on this that started last year when they started to see people fair better that ended up in hospital that had higher Vitamin D levels. My endocrinologist wrote me a letter saying I need to be above 42 which requires me to do tanning beds so I can get some coverage as a medical expense. If I take vitamin D by mouth it does nearly nothing or makes my levels worse. A doctor ran a test with me doing the 50K pills once a week. After 2 months of this my vitamin D levels had gone down into the 20s. Anyway I was diagnosed with this D issue in 2006. It was a life changer so I am pretty fanatical about keeping my levels up. I think there is very old research on a bad illness in UK that seems to point to some relation to vitamin D issues. I do deep dives when things affect me. I am continuing to slowly improve. Just have a less clear path with my chest. I am grateful for what has improved. Like getting my taste back. Sculptor 44
Sculptor44 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Atticus (10-04-2021)