View Single Post
Old 10-05-2021, 04:26 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

Jomar, you just jogged my memory. I recall mrsD talking about that book regarding blood types. I even bought an old second hand book she told me about. I'm a B. I must look that up for reference. It probably tells me I should be eating heaps of meat or something. lol. eeek

P.S. Thanks for article. I just browsed one quickly will look later properly when I wake up better. I like balanced. I know for a fact that my gut microbiome is in good shape and that's what is extremely important for my Immunotherapy. I mentioned this before.

Diet and Probiotics Influence Response to Immunotherapy - Cancer Health
A high-fiber diet may help checkpoint medications work better—but probiotic supplements could interfere with response.

I don't know why, but I never had a problem with bloating etc.. as is often mentioned in articles regarding veg diet. I think that's because of the way I prepare pulses etc.. properly and get rid of the nasties. I don't just open a can of beans and eat them and think I'm getting a good diet.

I grew up in a very meat oriented home as a child. I miss being able to grow my own vegetables. Even in pots it would be problematic I fear. I could do that where I lived before here. I wouldn't trust the safety of the soil here in the sugar cane fields.
Lara is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote