Thread: Feet on Fire
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2021, 01:09 PM

2 yr Member

2 yr Member
Default CRPS Solution

So sorry you are suffering. Forget Western medicine. I can tell you it's trying to spread. The doctors know nothing and will refuse to provide pain relief.
** find out what you need to do to get pain relief. I'm screwed, I've seen 18 doctors all were worthless regarding my issue. Diet is essential. Stop eating meat, fish is OK. No butter or dairy. No sugar. No food that is frozen, in a box or can. Organic is preferred. Best thing you can do is see Chinese acupuncturist. Save your money go to Italy for neridronate infusions. I was in wheelchair (left foot leg +right foot) and can walk now. Happened 2 months after returning. Diet is from Italian doctor. Treatment $14,000 + airfare. Contact Medical Tourism of Italy. They patented their drug neridronate which works. Food and lodging included + interpreter and ride to clinic from hotel. It was spreading and if it were to get in organs the next thing for me would have been suicide. I have hope now and the rest of my life to pay off debt. Do it now before it gets worse. Best of luck, feel better soon. S

Last edited by Chemar; 10-06-2021 at 02:57 PM. Reason: ** No linking allowed for newly joined members
Sandoggie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote