View Single Post
Old 10-07-2021, 12:35 AM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Great full to find this discussion I found. It was sure what I needed as I consider what to do with My November appointment with a new neurologist at Mayo Rochester. I looked up his bio and all the work I have done since home to give them much better information on me. Dr Geurber who was. A new GP really pushed bad information. She basically used some of the Gaslighting the worst of which was that I didn’t need a pulmonologist. Now the Mayo neuro said my EMG indicated myopathy. He told me all or part of the biopsy info for my mitochondrial disease is missing. The New neuro seems very appropriate in his areas of strength. It’s as if someone actually picked him replacing the ones Ithat were mainly about sleep and oxygen. Someone that cared which I don’t have here at home. There is a medical paper that I found that says some folks need to be off MESTINON up to a week to get a MG result. I know what happens to me after 2 days tho that’s a few years back. I will never forget having 3 nurses and a very unhelpful lift device working so hard to get me up from a toilet of standard height. They absolutely didn’t want to believe I couldn’t pull myself up with my arms. More than anything I really need someone who does not gaslight me. Sculptor 44
Sculptor44 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote