Thread: Im concerned
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2007, 04:28 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default pain in the chest

Hi,

I too get this pain and it is usually pectoral muscles that hurt and are causing me pain if I over extend myself or go into positions that cause the pain.

I find if I try to change my posture too much from what has become my normal then I get way more pain and it stems from flare in the muscles that are trying to put into the "right" posture. I find I am hellishly sore and flare for days if I try to get the right posture now.....my muscles are now in a position that "normal" posture is sooooo out of the question due to the way the new muscle strength and positions have changed and adapted to help cope with the pain...or as a result of my injury.

so keep that in mind if you decide to change your posture good idea, but it needs to be a slllllllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooowwwwwww wwwwwww processs as you can cause way more pain or nerve damage if your nerves are in a position to be irritated by the way your muscles are moving......and changing positon.

When my chest gets this sore...no cpu, no lifting, no hair drying or makeup application no typing.....but mine was so sore in the beginning I actually had heart work up as they thought I was having some cardiac event.

best of luck,
love and hugs,
Victoria

How poor are they who have not patience!
What wound did ever heal but by degrees.

gibbrn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote