View Single Post
Old 10-08-2021, 06:48 PM

2 yr Member

2 yr Member
Question

One of the question therefore is will a regular MRI or CT scan with/without contrasting dye show CVT? I'm not sure, because if it does, then why does a venogram even exist?

Also, if there is blood clotting, which would explain my symptoms: right nasal sinus congestion, right temporal lobe ache, lower right occipital pain + slight edema, and the recurring tenderness along sagittal sinus. I think this probably qualifies for intracranial pressure, wouldn't a physician want to see a venogram? How many other people in our society are carrying blood clots that will potentially cause strokes that couldn't otherwise be detected by a 2 min scan?
And shouldn't the back pressure be measured anyhow? The studies I've seen discuss the flow of blood into the aneurysm, but I haven't seen anything discuss venous blood (sinus) thrombosis (CVT, CVST) except that leads to sub arachnoid hemorrhage (SAH), which is deadly. The medical professionals will check your blood pressure, but if the pressure is different in your head, then what good will systolic/diastolic monitoring be? Unless of course, if its too late, maybe. idk.

More questions. More studies.