View Single Post
Old 10-09-2021, 09:42 PM

2 yr Member

2 yr Member
Default I tried

I'm very sorry guys but I think you misunderstood my posts. I wasn't here seeking support, but trying to help others. I was breaking up my posts because they would drag on too long**

I can add some information for others.

Please use Google Scholar to look up the recent studies relating to cerebral aneurysms.

Consider using glycine as a supplement. This has been found to prevent damage if rupture/stroke occurs and may even mitigate aneurysms themselves. Also include ice packs to the head as this causes hypothermia neuroprotection. These are items you should have around the house in case of emergency if a stroke happens.

Also look up the recent research on CoQ12 (ubiquinone) and metformin as these compounds appear to attenuate (stop) aneurysm progression.

There are some rare cases in which aneurysms spontaneously disappear (!)

Small saccular aneurysms are generally safe unless they are irregular in shape, in which case, they may rupture anytime.

I also advise people here to review how to reverse plaque/arteriosclerosis formation, which is possible. This is partially related.

Hemodynamic blood flow is familial because the way your arteries are shaped during development (as determined by genetics), which influence the development of aneurysms. If someone in your immediate family has been diagnosed with an aneurysm, I strongly recommend your family members and you undergo screening.

God bless you all.

Last edited by Chemar; 10-10-2021 at 07:42 AM. Reason: **NT Guidelines/New Members**