View Single Post
Old 10-13-2021, 06:12 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

i was so depressed late this afternoon. it was so awful. then the phone rang and it was aaron who called. i thanked him so much for calling and told i was severely depressed. i have spoken to him for over a year and he never heard me so bad.
his call helped lift some of the depression and i told him. i so hate being bipolar. i can't deal with those feeling. i was also worried about pudge. i didn't her eat or drink today, i just added some fresh food to her dishes, after a little time she ate and then finally drank water. big relief, yesterday marci did the wash and aby loves to go into the big closet. this time marci put the cart in and then closed the closet. finally i started calling aby and saying treats nothing happened. i tried it ten times. then i thought she was really lost. marci had also had opened the outside door. finally i heard a little meow from the closet and took out the cart. she had been trapped behind the cart.
i think i am going to try to read. i am so tired but don't want to fall back in that deep depression.
in the morning i told stella to read herman Hesse. she sent me this
Hermann Hesse landscape watercolors - Art Kaleidoscope
i didn't know he also painted. what a gift.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (10-13-2021), Dmom3005 (10-15-2021)