View Single Post
Old 10-14-2021, 06:58 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

i am way back into the depression. i wish i could walk and exercise. that would probably help. i just read social security will increase 5.9 per cent. that doesn't touch the depression. i am still terrified of falling when i get out of the bath tub but a bath would probably help. liquor doesn't help. i might just order some ice cream but that would screw my diet and i don't want to go back to being diabetic.
i saw
Mix and match
A new study has found that individuals who received a COVID-19 booster shot that was from a different manufacturer than the original series had significantly increased neutralizing antibody titers. The findings, conducted by the National Institutes of Health, examined individuals who had initially received either the Pfizer-BioNTech (PFE, BNTX), Moderna (MRNA), or Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) vaccine and then received a booster with one of the other jabs.

By the numbers: For participants who received the same vaccine for the initial course and booster, neutralizing antibody titers increased 4.2-20-fold. Individuals who received a different booster saw titers increase 6.2-76-fold. The results, which were published on medRxiv, have yet to be peer reviewed.

For the record, the CDC has recommended that individuals receive a booster shot from the same manufacturer and the primary series. Pfizer's booster has also been the only one authorized by the FDA.

i guess that is important. i just sent it to a few of my friends.
i wish they would come out with a better antidepressant.
i tried to read before which usually works but this time it didn't.
rats
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (10-14-2021), Dmom3005 (10-15-2021)