Thread: Fed up...
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2007, 04:53 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hey Rogue,

How are you keeping? hope you are doing ok? You've been abit quiet?

I think that's what gets me. Mentally I can cope with alot but I can't handle the constant put downs from mum and Charlotte - It infuriates me that if it was the other way round then, being honest, I might resent them a bit but I would understood they need help. I have needed feeding for 2 years now and Char has fed me 3 times, she has stormed off and left me naked if I say anything like that she is hurting me when dressing me, I cried when my did my legs this morning and she stormed off half way through then did them 3 times as hard and is not talking to me because I then spent the rest of the day incandesant with pain and rage. She is also not talking to me over the catheter issue and the wheelchair issue (for another post). AGH! I wish I could make them understand that this is not my choice of life - and they don't live it so they can't understand. I am tempted to move out for the rest of summer. It is so hard living with RSD anyway but they just don't see that there attitude doesn't help. I know mum can't handle me getting worse, but still!!

Love

Frogga xxxxxx
frogga is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote