View Single Post
Old 10-15-2021, 11:07 PM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Hi . With getting Covid my body ,my MG is sure worse but also new stuff. Going to ER again tomorrow. Yesterday was terrifying. My chest and breathing in a bad bad place put I tried to straighten kitchen before my homecare person came for errand. Yes I pushed and honestly tho it was brief. When sat my chest seemed odd and miserable. I did my pulseox and my oxygen was 70% with 24 as heart rate. I thought the 24 was a glitch but over next 20 minutes it stayed at 24. My oxygen very slowly but finally got up to 90% . Nothing takes me down faster than my fluids going screwy. Covid for some reason messed them up again. First few days my phlegm was like thick paint that would choke me. I seriously hydrate well so I do my best. I just caught the message on WHY I chose Sculptor 44. It is because I was , I am a Sculptor. I wish I knew how to put a photo in here. I would share one of my female figure heads as an avatar. I so miss the clay and the wood and the stones I used in the later years as a much easier material to create with. Sculptor44
Sculptor44 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Lara (10-16-2021)