View Single Post
Old 10-16-2021, 11:04 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandoggie View Post
Reading stories of implants, ketamine and spinal fusion are shocking to me and crude with the patient suffering from invasive sometimes permanent treatment that is experimental. It's a freaking crime doctors are doing this to desperate and suffering people. I refused to do it. Most of the time it makes things worse. My shoulder surgeon was afraid to give me a cortisone injection worried it would bring CRPS to that area. It didn't. But what about a spinal fusion or implant surgery. Were they worried about that? No, didn’t even know it was a problem. Pitiful and scary. Crude at best. Wishing all a recovery with neridronate infusions. Bug your representatives for trials of Italian drug here. We can beat this nightmare. Love and hope to you all. S
Neridronate = a bisphosponate medication. It is available worldwide. There is absolutely zero need to travel to Italy for it, when it is locally available. Key is just to find a doctor that works with it. Most RSD aware rheumatologists will be able to help you!

Just FYI!
- chondromalacia patellae both knees
- RSD both legs (late diagnosis, almost 3 years into RSD) & spread to arms/hands as of 2008
CRPSbe is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote