View Single Post
Old 10-17-2021, 04:49 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

I hope you didn't damage your teeth from your fall. It's good you're getting it checked though. Great idea about having the bath when Marci is there.

Such good news about Pudge. I hope that she keeps drinking and eating now as she usually does. She just must have felt off for some reason.

[I don't like being in busy, fast paced places with noise and fluro lighting etc and am not fond of lots of people so it all becomes overwhelming for me. I also don't trust people especially in hospital settings. Don't like traffic, traffic lights, shopping centres, you name it. I'm very much like a hermit if I only could be again. I do get very down from time to time and had some really bad bouts when I was younger but these days it's mostly situational and I get down due to the changes suddenly in my life that I have no control over. Having to go to the hospital on 3 days every 3 weeks has really done me in ]

The pharmacist at the hospital talked to me about the allergy business although she mostly talked about why my particular treatment would make me more susceptible. Everything seemed to flare up with my vaccine including my neuropathy and I'm thinking that's histamine related flare up as well. I'm sure it'll all settle down soon. I don't like taking medications but I'm happy to take these antihistamines for a week or so to see how it all goes.

Monday morning here. I guess it's Sunday evening there. Have a good evening!
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (10-17-2021), Dmom3005 (10-17-2021), mymorgy (10-17-2021)