View Single Post
Old 10-17-2021, 10:14 PM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Thank you Lara. Yes it is inexplicable that I didn’t call a doc. My life has become insane. My choices and environment is poor. I thought it could be equipment but the oxygen improved to 90 over 15 min. My chest was in an unusually bad place all very uncomfortable in a new way. It got worse when I did the brief pickup in kitchen. I probably would have made a different decision if my brain hadn’t gotten so much worse. I will just say I was so very deeply affected by going to Iowa City for help in 2018 when my legs quite workin on a weekend I don’t know who to trust with my body . When you are the only one in the room that knows what is happening is very wrong which was me as I was being checked into a nursing facility still unable to walk it’s like watching a horror movie. I knew my legs would work again. They didn’t. My legs work. Perhaps I walk in a difficult to watch way but by God I walk! It’s gonna be a hard week. My daughter upset as her daughter now has encephalitis. I will call my Neuro and try find a steroid shot and keep my self fed. She wants me in a facility again. It is a mess. A former aide came back. That is helpful. Sculptor 44
Sculptor44 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote