View Single Post
Old 10-23-2021, 05:32 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

trying to make appt for booster shot at walgreen's. Their online form sh@ts.
what a waste
bobby

just wrote to my friend kathy who is very bright and does incredible research.
I asked for help as to what she is doing for the booster.

Marci and I got into a bad fight. Her agency has finally forced her to start getting vaccinated which has gotten her very angry. She rides the subways and buses with a three ply mask. So many people haven't been vaccinated and a lot of homeless people ride the subway for shelter.
She is very upset that a groomer is coming to my apartment on Monday. I had tried to use a place across the street but they didn't know when they would have an appointment. I would also have to coordinate with Robert to take Pudge and bring her back. I also hate to ask Robert for favors. He also says feel free to ask him. I hate to take advantage of him. Marci sees no problem with my asking Robert.
She kept on talking to me how she disapproved and then I hear the beeps from the phone telling me somebody was calling me and I was sure it was the groomer to set up the appointment. I told Marci that the groomer was calling and to call me back and I hung up while she kept on talking and then didn't call me back. when i tried calling her back, she had disabled her phone. She usually comes after 3 but she agreed to come at ten so I could have my haircut. I found out that the earliest the groomer could come was at 4. I wanted tell Marci for her still to come at 10 and the groomer wouldn't be there til after Marci left, I wound up with a very painful stomach ache all night as a result.
I called my caseworker and told her what happened and thought Marci might quit. She told me not to let marci intimidate me and Marci knew that she wouldn't get a kinder client who let her get away with so much. My caseworker said she would call the agency to tell Marci to come at ten. If
she would quit, my caseworker would get me another helper.
just so weird.
I found a new author who I really like.

Last edited by mymorgy; 10-23-2021 at 07:40 AM.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (10-23-2021), Dmom3005 (10-24-2021)