View Single Post
Old 10-26-2021, 10:06 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

that was pure stupidity. i don't know if she noticed that i had a phone call and had to finally tell the person i couldn't talk because my stomach was so painful. i only have a studio and she was close by so I am sure she heard. I told her when she came in that I had a stomach ache all night and the present and had only slept a couple of hours. dumb dumb dumb.
if she goes some where with me she obviously doesn't have to work. I bet that was all that she was thinking about and not my pain or lack of sleep. last night i still only slept 3 hours but no stomach ache.

finally found out that vitacost charges tax on shipping in ny if it is from a third party. I just bought a lot more health valley chicken noodle soup there.
the price was fantastic.

the groomer came 2 hours late. i didn't panic. i saw how hard it was to give pudge a lion cut and her front nails had grown into her pads. i kept praying to God out loud that the groomer could cut them. I gave her a 20 dollar tip. she worked so hard and after it was over when theresa was standing up pudge went and stood by her. I felt so guilty for poor pudge .Theresa was the most unusual person i ever met.. she also brought her little dog. i am so glad it is over.
love
bobby
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (10-26-2021), Dmom3005 (10-27-2021)