Thread: Goofy
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2007, 05:12 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

If you guys ever get the chance to do this DO IT!!!!!!!!!!! We had so much fun..... My character was one of the main suspects. I was a gossip column writer and everybody hated me but everybody sucked up to me LOL....
My husband was an interior designer. After we got there we got a paper with information that nobody else got. Mine said Maggie, (the one who got killed) was blackmailing me for a reason I'll explain in jsut a second.
It also said Charles David, (the character my husband played) had an affair with another male member of the cast LOL...(so not him) I on the ohter hand was having an affair with the Judge and had just visited the abortion clinic a couple months earlier. Yes Maggie knew about this.... This was just ONE of the things she was black mailing me about. There were several story plots going on at once so it was hardkeeping all the facts straight. We laughed so much. I met some awesome people. There were about 30 of us. ANYWAY it wasn't me who killed Maggie it was another gentelman whose role was a minister of all things LOL... He actually gave the prayer at the grave yard of my dead Great grandfather. The reason we were all summoned to the house was my Great gf was killed in a foiled train robbery attempt and he had hidden some money/gold bars etc. and they were found so everybody there was to prove that they really were an heir to this inheritence. My great GFs name was Elmer McCurdy. HIs story was true and he really is buried at a grave yard there in Gutherie where we were. I'll see if i cant find the link we were given that talks about him.
The food was some of the best i've ever eaten. Our room wans't haunted, but the one across the hall from us was. The bed and breakfask we stayed in use to be a funeral parlor at one time. ANYWAY thats it in a nutshell. it was great....I'll see if i cant find that link. {{{HUGS}}}
vicky

Heres a link not the one i was looking for...

http://homepages.rootsweb.com/~tammie/tidbits/elmer.htm
FeelinGoofy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote