View Single Post
Old 11-07-2021, 05:58 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

BIG NEWS. i sleep for six hours and it was uninterrupted sleep. Now I don't think it was a coincidence. I think it was the GEODON.

Can Geodon help you sleep?
Results: Ziprasidone significantly increased total sleep time, sleep efficiency, percentage of sleep stage 2, and slow wave sleep; decreased the number of awakenings; and significantly affected tonic and phasic REM sleep parameters, i.e., it decreased percentage of REM and REM density and profoundly increased REM ...

Bizi I wonder if you want to read up on it since you need help with sleep. It also helps with bipolar mania and is a mood stabilizer and is almost weight neutral.
love
bobby

Why Is REM Sleep Important?
REM sleep plays a significant role in helping your brain consolidate and process new information. This information is then retained in your long-term memory. REM sleep also helps to ensure better mental concentration and mood regulation, two things that are critical to both your daily work performance and overall quality of life.

The negative effects from lack of REM sleep are serious: Without this critical sleep stage, your immune system could be weakened, you may experience pain more deeply, and the growth of new healthy cells and tissue in the body might be blocked. Poor REM sleep may be due to sleep disorders such as insomnia or obstructive sleep apnea, which causes you to wake during the night

Does clonazepam interfere with REM sleep?
Clonazepam (Klonopin) is highly effective in the treatment of REM sleep behavior disorder (RBD), relieving symptoms in nearly 90% of patients with little evidence of tolerance or abuse.Oct 24, 2019
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (11-07-2021), Dmom3005 (11-07-2021)