View Single Post
Old 11-08-2021, 04:14 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

no. one a day and I add a another pill on Friday at lunch. I only slept about 3 1/2 hours. rats.
I hope 40 will work. Do you think having less than 500 calories per meal is okay. I read you should have 500.I just bought a bag of walnuts which I read are really healthy. Upset about the broken lower denture. I hope it doesn't cost more than a thousand. Thank God for mask wearing.
marci is going to jury duty today. I just cleaned the kitchen a bit. Pudge is being so affectionate. she is right by me now.
That little fall now doesn't bother me. I don't want to give up the chair even though I know I should. The sponge baths are okay and fast.
I read another book that I enjoyed and last night started a book by the same author. i have 4 more of her books.
I think i want to use the hebrew name Batya- daughter of God. I could use the name Abigail but giggle I don't think I should. My therapist told me that Jews believe you only stay in hell for a year. interesting.
love
bobby
things could be so much worse. I think I am making progress on the roaches. I am using boric acid and a lot of sticky traps. I really like Campbell's homestyle Mexican soup. Last night I tried health valley minestrone soup. it was bland with no salt but i liked it and it was really low in calories.

Bipolar may worsen with age or overtime if this condition is left untreated. As time goes on, a person may experience episodes that are more severe and more frequent than when symptoms first appeared.Oct 17, 2021

Last edited by mymorgy; 11-08-2021 at 07:35 AM.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (11-08-2021), Dmom3005 (11-08-2021)