Thread: My White Garden
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2007, 06:17 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Keep em coming in

Eileen..what a lovely reply...not much sun but alot of love.Your flower will fit our english climate well i think,and shall not be short on care either.Thank you.
Sasha!!!! What a gorgeous rose. I have all kinds but this one I have not got yet...And I should say WE have not got yet for it is OUR garden.it is absolutely beautiful,and despite being of the old variety,refreshingly strong therefore may not fall victim to the problems that some of the old varieties are prone to.
Tena...have discovered a beautiful white french lavender.Can I tag it with your name?And the link was inspiring...as usual.
Curious...thanks for helping out with the uploads,which I still need to get to grips with...would be nice to post the various stages of development.Then everyone can see I`m not shirking. lol

CHRIS !!!! How do you do it? You must have a song for every situation and can pull them out of your memory at the drop of a hat.
Got one which relates to feeling knackered.?..lol
Well...you like challenges.

Do I inscribe these words on a plaque in OUR pd garden,or are you going to name a specific rose? Love this...giggle giggle. More challenges for your sharp but good humoured wit. Which rose will Chris choose? We could lay bets on this....that would be fun. You star. x

Thanks all of you.
As we speak I have several plant and seed catalogues by my side and I have tackled the 6ft nettles already in the proposed PD patch. OH BUGGER ! How odd. There is a PD PATCH isn`t there? Medication I mean.
Pun not intended.Totally innocent.

x
steffi 001 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote