View Single Post
Old 11-09-2021, 12:32 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

i really want to lose weight too. I love bread and english muffins but I have no self control. I did read that margarine with oil is healthier than butter. I read that processed food isn't good for you. You know i had the stroke so I tend to be paranoid. My neck artery was 99 percent clogged. They tried a stent and they couldn't so the next week I had major surgery to cut open the artery and have it cleaned out Then the stroke made me walk with a cane. I think the falls are related.I just adore hot dogs and they are so bad for you. All processed food is bad for you. I only like chicken in Chinese food which i get and that is bad for you. I love cheese, especially brie but I don't eat cheese now because it raises your lousy cholesterol. I have to now take an injections every other week which I now to pay 75 dollars to reduce my lousy cholesterol. you would be amazed at my eating habits when I was younger. sometimes my meals were potato chips and diet coke. my stomach never hurt. my weight was fine.
what a mess.
it would be so much easier if i had self control.
love
bobby
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (11-09-2021), Dmom3005 (11-09-2021)