Thread: G's Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2021, 03:21 PM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Bizi- yeah, usually my H takes care of internet malfunctions, but he doesn't even know what's wrong this time.
It was a little better this morning, but then it started crashing again. This is now the only site working at the moment. Probably due to it being less text/information. *shrugs

So I'm checking in quickly.
Yesterday I exercised. Today, I woke up earlier, but I'm feeling lazy about the exercise. Maybe after lunch. It would feel good to be able to check in here with my progress.
Speaking of progress, I had been enjoying writing earlier this month and checking in for my word count challenge BUT... then I burnt out. I've been working on these novels for over a year and a half now, so it was bound to happen.
Sucks though, because I probably could have won the challenge again. Oh well! I did it last year and I did more words than my first try.

Bobby-yes, God is always front and center, although I just don't always feel I give enough appreciation. Yes, I can ask for help when things are hard, but I forget to praise Him sometimes. I just want to be a little more present with him in all moments.
Sometimes the music takes over priority and it shouldn't be that way. Music should be secondary to God, IMO.

I'm going to make some asparagus for H now. Yes, I'll try to have some too, but I won't be eating until later. I need more vegetables in my diet.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (11-23-2021)