Thread: G's Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2021, 06:17 PM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

At first I thought you meant asking H (husband) for help. Haha But I know what you mean. Asking for things is humbling and He does love this.

Yesterday we had company over so I could not get to walking on the treadmill, but I did it today.
we snacked on Red Lobster cheddar bay biscuits yesterday, mine were gluten free and cheddar free. well, I snuck in a few strands of shredded cheddar and was fine.

finished the biscuits today and tonight will be cooking a full meal. speaking of backs, mine is a bit tight now. sitting at the computer doesn't always help, but it's giving me a good stretch at the moment.

will be going to my parents' house to meet my bro and sis and their families for T-day. It's also my bday soon, so we'll probably do a mini celebration. Mom got gluten free dinner rolls and crackers for me, but I'll probably cheat on pie. (i don't know if she's getting cake)
and I'm also looking forward to sweet potatoes and green bean casserole. yeah, i cheat on the fried onions. Do they really have gluten in them? Oh man, talk about an addiction food... I once ate half a can in 2 days. Not smart...but soo tasty! ha!
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (11-24-2021), mymorgy (11-24-2021)