View Single Post
Old 11-25-2021, 02:46 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

Cecilia died of lung cancer in September. I miss her. I hadn't see her in over a year even though we lived on the same floor. She only wanted the young woman to enter to clean and usually take her dogs out. She was afraid of being exposed to the virus even after I got my booster. for the last half year of her life she didn't feel well. Finally towards the end they found out from xrays that she had lung cancer. We used to watch a lot of sports together. A lot of times she would surprise me with Taramisu. After she stopped drinking and survived her first bout of cancer she had when she had a fifty fifty chance of survival we became friends. I had told her sister who came in from Sweden that I was praying for her.. In the beginning we weren't friends and she said some nasty things to me that Robert never let me forget. A lot of times for the holidays, we would eat together.
I guess I will be alone for rest of the holidays. I know practically all the rest of world has it much worse than I do. Once my sister started having children because we never got along, my parents would spend holidays with her family.
The depression left. I was disappointed. I wanted Chinese food perversely but probably the only day of the year the takeout place was closed lol.
love
bobby
I have been playing with my kitties reading and listening to music. I just discovered recently Nadine Miller. really enjoy her.

Last edited by mymorgy; 11-25-2021 at 03:15 PM.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (11-25-2021), Dmom3005 (11-25-2021), GeeLuv (11-25-2021)