Thread: COVID vaccine
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2021, 10:57 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Pfizer and my adverse reactions not listed

I do not have RSD (that I know of). I do have a lot of nerve pain though. I once injured the nerve in my right arm by having a blood pressure cuff get too tight. 5 years later it still hurts, and I rarely have anything medical done on my right arm. Blood draws and innoculations always get done on the left, as well as blood pressure.

I had 3 Pfizer vaccines at the recommended intervals, starting March 2021 and ending 3 weeks ago. The first 2 shots caused arm pain that never actually went away. I was treated with Toradol shots both times. They helped in the short term. When I got my booster 3 weeks ago I got the same arm pain and more. Now I have chest pain too as well as mild nausea and muscle weakness. We tried the toradol again, twice. Only short term relief. So far the diagnosis is pleurisy. I am too weak to even go grocery shopping. I was off work for a solid week and I have been to the ER once. I have a followup with a cardiologist next week. Pleurisy was not reported as an adverse reaction by the CDC so I reported it via VAERS. Nobody has followed up.

I am not an anti-vaxxer, but I do have deep moral concerns about the morality of Pfizer and the CDC.

I also work for a company that has federal contracts. This means that I am subject to vaccine mandates, whether or not I bill time to a federal project. This is not why I got vaccinated. I did it out of fear of dying from COVID. But after the suffering I have had for the past 3 weeks, I am pretty sure I would never try mRNA vaccine again.
tied is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote