View Single Post
Old 11-27-2021, 04:51 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member
Default can't seem to stop spending

i guess i am out of control. I don't want to see my credit card. I bought a lot of cat litter, 12 20 pound jugs from Chewy.com, two shoulder bags, magnesium citrate, prebiotics which I have never tried, books by my new favorite author. no clothes thank God.
I haven't left my apartment to go downstairs for mail and am expecting a check since Tuesday. Oops Marci got the mail on Tuesday. I don't think I will check today. Don't want to leave my apartment. Couldn't get myself to put in the refrigerator the yogurt I ordered yesterday..
When I talked to my therapist on Wednesday to work on my battered self esteem, I really only wanted to talk about all my flaws. I guess knowing that now I will always be alone on holidays must have gotten to me.
rats.
I forgot I have 2 appointments back to back at the same place and Marci will go with me. The first will check my carotid arteries. I don't remember having them checked since my stroke. One had been clogged 99 percent which caused the stroke and required major surgery to clean out the artery. I am scared now. Before I was a math wiz and after the stroke I have so much trouble with math. Once I took a test for a programmer's job at Pfizer and I gave Alice as a reference. The guy didn't ask her any questions but kept on raving that he had never seen a score that high. After the stroke my doctor told me to count backwards from 100. I couldn't do past 90 and my doctor laughed and said that is what happens after the stroke. I sort of thought it was both shocking and funny too. I don't want major surgery again. Then I see one of my cardiologists who had prescribed Praluent to keep my lousy cholesterol down. I have to inject myself every other week for the rest of my life. I can't take statins and I also read they were bad for you.
PRALUENT can be taken with or without a statin. From baseline when taken alone or with other cholesterol-lowering medications and a healthy diet.
I was also hoping to lose weight before seeing her and was successful until I went on Geodon recently. double rats. I regained most of the weight I lost.

Last edited by mymorgy; 11-27-2021 at 06:33 AM.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (11-27-2021), GeeLuv (11-29-2021)