Thread: G's Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2021, 10:54 AM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

I remember!

So i guess good and bad news. My PC internet is fixed. It's good because well, it's good to have things working and it's also quicker...but yeah, i do find i can focus more on the home when not so preoccupied with the net. I'll try not to use it much. And social media is mostly boring me lately. I have been unfollowing accounts and just otherwise feeling like most people there don't really care about me. I don't know. I mean many of them are my friends from other forums and such so i don't mean those people. But just newer people i follow...well they either dont follow back or they follow but never engage with me. The other thing with social media, I follow over 1000 accounts, but maybe only 100 are active and maybe 50 of those post daily. And then i miss so much due to the times my friends go on. I swear those earlier posts sometimes just disappear from my timeline, so unless i click on individual accounts, i never see them. Im not going to check 1000 accounts every time i go on. Lol Point is, it can be a bit of a headache.

But i love my friends and most of their content and i also want to keep up with my fave actors and musicians.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (11-29-2021), Dmom3005 (11-29-2021), mymorgy (11-29-2021)