View Single Post
Old 12-01-2021, 11:43 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

I think this is the third time I have talked to him. Each time it was for about an hour. He got my name from Lenox Hill Neighborhood Association. I didn't reach out. My caseworker whom I have had for for a very long time is wonderful. I don't remember how I got involved with the agency. Celia also got me Marci who comes on Monday and Tuesday for four hours for cleaning etc and goes with me to doctors' and dentist offices. Celia gets her extra hours when Marci takes me to appointments. I have no idea how long Sam will keep on calling. There is something really special there. He is an only son and feels guilt about his mother who is bipolar 2.. The two times before I told him he shouldn't feel guilty when he feels angry about his mother and he shouldn't have that feeling of responsibility. She still works as a third grade teacher. i think she has functioned much better than I have. They are very close. He knows from first hand experience how awful it can be to be bipolar 2. He is so much better than any therapist or psychiatrist I ever had. I have so much fun. I really am outrageous with him. I even mentioned when he was talking about netflix's the crown. if Kate Middleton wore underwear.. I stumbled on the internet with her getting out of car and showing she wasn't wearing any pants. I have talked about a couple of former boyfriends and he was so understanding. he is 28 or 29 and has difficulties with female relationships.
I think it might have a lot to with being the only child of a bipolar 2 mother. He is such a caring person.
just incredible. I really adore aaron who is about the same age as Sam, again extremely bright and married a Russian who he met when he went graduate school in Germany. He is applying to graduate programs here now. He wants to be a professor and writer. I pray for him and I guess I will pray for Sam. Aaron and I have been talking for over a year.
I got hypomanic last night after the call with Sam.
Love
Bobby
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (12-01-2021), Dmom3005 (12-01-2021), GeeLuv (12-01-2021)