View Single Post
Old 12-02-2021, 07:38 AM

2 yr Member

2 yr Member

Hi agate
I checked your link. During last week after I heard that I probably have neuropathy I have been working as a Google Doctor most of the time that I am awake. There is a lot of information but it is quite hard to analyze it.

These are from your link. I did put my answer to the symptoms :

Symptoms of sensory neuropathy can include:

pins and needles in the affected body part - I dont have these
numbness and less ability to feel pain or changes in temperature, particularly in your feet - I can feel if my feet are cold or not
a burning or sharp pain, usually in the feet - light burning is going on around left ankle
feeling pain from something that should not be painful at all, such as a very light touch - I don''t have any extra pains anywhere in my body
loss of balance or co-ordination caused by less ability to tell the position of the feet or hands - No problem with these

I don't have any signs of motor, autonomic or mononeuropathy that are listed at this site that you gave the link.

At this moment I have slight numbness at the bottom of my feet. The feeling changes during the day. Sometimes it feels that the feet are coming normal but then in a few minutes the numbness comes back. I also have the strange feeling on my left ankle. I did not have that a week ago. My toes are also quite cold almost all the time. All my symptoms became worse after I heard that I might have neuropathy.
Max1956 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote